Monday 14 March 2011

TV

What a fun but exhausting weekend. On Saturday I travelled to Redditch to meet a friend & join in on a TV jewellery show, where we get to make up jewellery live on air.
What a fun day we had on Sunday. The owner of the company was presenting & we got to meet another designer too. The best bit being we get to keep what we made. We were using black onyx & haematite & had organza ribbon, craft wire and elastic to use too.
Then we had a spot of lunch in Redditch before we parted company & made out separate journeys home. As soon as my friend posts the pics of the day I will add them to my blog - I didn't have my hubby with me this time to take pics for me so I will have to spam Shelley's when she gets them on the web.
Bit knackered so I won't stay long.
Love & light to you all,
Stacey
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Good to see you today..... very constructive. keep safe,hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you had a lovely time Stacey, I followed your advice and signed up! I am using loved&reloved so can keep up to date with you here as well!

    Love to see photos of your day soon.

    Haze x

    ReplyDelete