Friday 11 March 2011

Hats!

Hello!
What a busy couple of days. Yesterday was jewellery making class with Olive. We made a bracelet & floating necklace in a totally different way than I normally make them. Still it was a fun couple of hours.

Today I spent the day at home making my Jewellery for sunday when I'll be on Jewellerymaker.com for their Sunday Sofa slot with Shelley Brewer of Shez Jewellery! Very exciting. We have been friends for ages via FB but we will be meeting for the first time tomorrow where we'll be sharing a room at the Holiday Inn in Redditch, so we will sink a couple of glasses of vino tomorrow evening & chill before the show Sunday morning. So I have a memory wire bracelet, earrings, a necklace & even a tiara! Shelley has forgotten hers so I mustn't forget to take one for her.

Today I got a tiny delivery of 2 jewellery kits & necklace sized memory wire & quickly made up a single coil memory wire necklace too. Then it was out this evening at my hat making workshop with Olive @ Dimples Workshops with the lovely Dawn. What a great night we have had, learned loads & let our creative sides run wild! Can't wait for next week when we will see our creations really taking shape. Tonight we have done a lot of the groundwork but it was still great fun.

Just having a cheeky vino before bed cos I have a busy day tomorrow packing & travelling to Redditch.
Nite nite all.
Lots of love
Stacey xxx

1 comment:

  1. It was a cracking evening, so stoked on making(!) hats or how to at any rate.... so much you can do with the material. The photo is anything but flattering ha!ha!
    see you next week kiddo..... hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete