Monday 7 March 2011

Mad March

Anyone reading this who knows me will know that I have  a couple of health issues, hence my current out of work state! Well March is my busiest month to date I think. I am brushing up my skills with web design, jewellery making & hat making courses. Plus getting together with friends new & old at various locations & shopping for new ideas online & out and about means I am extra exhausted at the mo. But I wouldn't have it any other way! I am using this month to gather as much knowledge as I can & make & do as much as I can too. Plus myself and my close friend are trying to formulate a business plan to utilise our many, many talents so watch this space! I apologise in advance if my extra tired state means I have overlooked anything important, please feel free to give me a nudge here or on my FB or by text/email. I am scatty at the best of times but just now I don't know what day it is! Hopefully I'll get some sleep in April but then again, I'm not holding my breath! lol x

2 comments:

  1. welcome to the blog community, hold tight and enjoy the ride it will be different but certainly not boring....... hugs xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ol, I sure will. xxx

    ReplyDelete