Monday 7 March 2011

Hello to Blogger.com!

Well I have finally, with the help of my wonderful friends Olive & Lee, created a blog. I have always steered away from online social network sites & blogs etc but I have realised that rather than stealing what little life I have away from me, they actually open up so many new doors for me to explore. So I hope that as a newby you will all look after me on here! Big thanks to Olive & Lee, since I have met you both my life has opened up so much, you have taken me under your wing & I am eternally grateful to you both. I can see very exciting times ahead for us all & it fills me with joy. I finally have something to look forward to for me. Losing my job last year has actually turned out to be the best thing that ever happened, so although it was incredibly stressful with the prospect of a legal battle ahead (well you can't dismiss someone illegally & expect to get away with it, can you?) I can now heave a big sigh of releif & say Thank you British Airways, you were the worst employer I have ever had but I finally have my life back!!! So I'm going to hold on tight & steer myself in the right direction for ma, with a little help from my family & friends, I must never forget, life is a journey, not a destination! Looking forward to meeting new people & learning lots every day. Love and light to you all & happy blogging!
xStaceyx

No comments:

Post a Comment