Wednesday 9 March 2011

Shoes

I have been to class today - web design basics class, stayed for brunch with the usual suspects! Then went to the shops, I was after a big snuggly cardi & came away with a killer pair of shoes (with matching cushioned insoles)! I don't know who I'm trying to kid, I don't think I will get away with them but I'm gonna give it my best shot! I think I'll put them on  tomorrow for my jewellery class & have a practice before they get their TV debut on sunday!
Talking of making jewellery, I won a prize today! Woohoo - £100.00 in the account for jewellery making supplies! Get in!  Thank you Angels for looking out for me again! I am totally gobsmacked at this - normally I never win anything but my luck must be changing as I won this a few months ago & now I've won it again! I know a few people will be green with envy but you makes your jewellery, you sends it in & you takes your chance, same as everyone else. It is a lottery, not judged on skill or creative talent! I think this time I will spend it very wisely. Last time I put loads of stuff in my basket & didn't really take account of what I was doing! This is just another sign to me that I am on the right path, as I said the other day, I'm finally shaping my own destiny & this proves to me I'm doing it right!
Love & light
Stacey xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment